Job vacancy - Document Control Officer
Position: Document Control Officer
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Job Title: Document Control Officer
The role will include a full training package with pathways for progression and salary increases in line with skills increases. Do you have a proven track record of working within Document Control and be able to effectively manage the Document Management System.
- Oversee Health and Safety, Document Control and Safety Training within the company
- Maintain and manage Health and Safety general duties with focus on policies and systems on site.
- Manage the Training and Document Control Systems.
- Regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- All accidents are documented, investigated and implementation of recommended improvements.
- Establish a structured program of Health and Safety training throughout the company
- You will have previous experience of working within a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment and have well rounded knowledge of Health and Safety and Document Control.
- Ideally you will have an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification.
- Above all you will have a genuine passion for Health and Safety.
- You will have a proven track record of being resilient in the face of escalations from the workforce.
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Ability to analyse data and proactively utilise the results.
- Highly self-motivated and exceptional organisational skills.
ACS are recruiting for a Document Control Officer If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Document Control Officer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Document Control Officer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Document Control Officer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Document Control Officer role you desire.