Job vacancy - Product Manager
Position: Product Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
The Product Manager plans, organises and controls products within the Core Product group of the Company's EMEA portfolio, from initial concept stage through subsequent product life cycle stages to optimise profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives by performing the following duties.
- Participate in overall product strategy, taking responsibility from initial concept through release to production and post-launch to end of product life decisions.
- For new, emerging products, and line extensions, take responsibility the project justifications, customer requirements and New Product Specification process, "own" the data, and optimize the prioritization for maximum GM contribution.
- Quantify & qualify the GM and EBIT contribution and market penetration potential of new products, or review work already submitted.
- Regularly and effectively, communicate knowledge and information, formally and informally, to Sales and customers as well as other departments and individuals to support market penetration and acceptance of new and existing products.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, quality, materials, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer and market opportunities, as well as interface with competitors and customers. Participate in the coordination and development of marketing, sales, engineering, and financial plans for all current product areas assigned.
Key Requirements of Product Manager:
- This role does not have direct supervisory responsibilities, but a high degree of teamwork as a leader is expected.
- Product Manager experience working within Manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership ability, and the possession of tact, integrity, organizational skills, common sense, and good personnel management skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanour, establish ethical relationships, and positively promote the company at all times.
- Excellent communications skills at all levels, oral and written.
- Strive to improve self and other's skill levels and the team strengths by leading, challenging, motivating, training, mentoring, and working through others to achieve goals whenever possible.
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with officials and representatives of other organizations, as well as customers and industry leaders.
ACS are recruiting for a Product Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Product Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Product Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Product Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Product Manager role you desire.