Job vacancy - Software Developer
Position: Software Developer
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Software Developer, you will be working on a newly launched innovative product communicating with devices via a feature-rich web user interface, handling video streaming and real-time updates for a fluid user experience. The key part of the role is to actively design and implement the software ensuring the progression of project activities on a day-to-day basis, working closely with internal and external developers on new and existing features as a full stack developer.
- Follow the modules' design and feasibility plan according to project requirements, and determine successful implementation using awareness across our product ranges (both new and existing)
- Collaborate with other teams/programs and share the understanding/knowledge of modules across all platform work proposing solutions and identifying risks.
- Provide input to review requirements, specifications and designs to assure product quality.
- Enhance the product suite through pushing technology boundaries and providing innovative solutions.
- Investigate software defects as assigned and provide timely resolutions.
- Guides and supports unit, integration, performance, stress and user acceptance testing.
Key Requirements of Software Developer:
- 2-3 years' Experience probably in a front end/web developer role with C# knowledge
- Angular knowledge
- SQL Server and Mongo DB experience desirable
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and test-driven development
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Software Developer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.