Job vacancy - B2B Marketing Manager
Position: B2B Marketing Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job title: B2B Marketing Manager
Location: Wimbledon, London (flexible hybrid working available)
This company set professional standards for HR and people development. With hubs in the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Asia, there are more than 155,000 members, 25,000 students and a large number of employer customers around the world. Over the next few years the it will extend its reach, into new geographical markets in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing and managing the delivery of marketing programmes and plans that support customer (employers) acquisition, retention, and engagement. All marketing programmes and plans will be audience and insight-led and delivered across key global markets.
The B2B Marketing Manager will oversee the day-to-day delivery of marketing programmes and plans that attract, nurture, convert and engage key audience groups. They will own the annual lead conversion, and financial targets.
They will be responsible for designing and managing the delivery of efficient marketing programmes and plans that convert employers of all sizes and from multiple sectors and markets into a mutually beneficial relationships.
The role will be focused on the delivery of targets set for acquisition, retention, and engagement (customer satisfaction and value (£)). These will be achieved through the delivery of marketing activities across a range of channels, audiences and markets.
- Turn marketing and business / sales strategies into marketing programmes and plans that deliver annual targets for employer acquisition, retention, and engagement
- Design and oversee the delivery of insight and audience-led marketing plans that focus on generating marketing qualified leads for the employer teams to convert
- Deliver, test, and track digital marketing programmes - includes the delivery of paid search, SEO, paid social, social media, email marketing, marketing automation and trigger-based marketing. Also includes overseeing 'always on' activities in the rest of the world to broaden reach and influence
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager for B2B and the Solutions team to design and manage end-to end customer journeys (on and offline) that support conversion, upselling and cross selling.
- Provide marketing and sales support to employer facing teams (includes proposals, pitches, and presentations)
- Manage campaign budgets - accurately plan spend by campaign, audience, market, and channel, and regularly report on progress, impact, and ROI.
- Work closely with the Marketing Analytics team to optimize marketing performance and ROI across all channels, audience groups and markets, with particular emphasis given to digital platforms and channels
- Regularly monitor and report on campaign and marketing performance, ensuring that corrective measures are applied as and when required
- Work with internal teams and manage external agencies to deliver high-quality and highly effective marketing programmes and assets (includes messaging), that not only meet customer needs but also follow brand guidelines
- Manage, develop, and motivate the team (x2).
Essential role requirements:
- Proven track record of designing and delivering multi-channel B2B marketing programmes in professional services or a similar environment
- Strong background in managing and executing lead gen, nurture campaigns, content marketing sector-specific and channel marketing programmes
- Evidence of excellent marketing delivery skills including data management, segmentation, automation, and digital marketing
- Results driven - strong business and financial acumen, including budget management and evidence of improving marketing performance and ROI
- Evidence of delivering marketing innovation successfully - includes a good understanding of the latest marketing techniques and practices
- Experience in being able to work internationally and with an international mindset across cultures, geographies, and diverse customer tastes
- A team player with the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders (internally and externally) and make sound operational decisions daily
- Excellent organisational, communication (including presentation) and management skills.
ACS are recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a B2B Marketing Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a B2B Marketing Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a B2B Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the B2B Marketing Manager role you desire.