Job vacancy - Marketing Manager Channels
Position: Marketing Manager Channels
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 per annum
Job title: Marketing Manager Channels
Location: Wimbledon, London (Flexible hybrid working available)
This company set professional standards for HR and people development. With hubs in the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Asia, there are more than 155,000 members, 25,000 students and a large number of employer customers around the world. Over the next few years the it will extend its reach, into new geographical markets in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
The Channel Marketing Manager is key to connecting our customers to our purpose and driving our reach, influence, and impact. They will be responsible for designing and managing the delivery of marketing programmes and plans.
You will be responsible for designing and managing the delivery of efficient marketing programmes and plans that allow our channel partners to convert employers and individuals at scale into a mutually beneficial relationship. They will achieve this by matching customer needs to a product or service.
The Channel Marketing Manager is an important role based in Wimbledon - you will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with channel partners. You will provide marketing support to channel partners and own the annual marketing and financial targets for employers and individuals delivered through our channel partners.
The role will be focused on the delivery of targets set for acquisition and engagement (customer satisfaction and value (£)). These will be achieved by building relationships with our channel partners and ensuring that collectively we have the right marketing programmes and activities in place to grow the business across all markets.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to turn marketing and business / sales strategies into marketing programmes and plans that deliver annual targets for employers and individuals through our channel partners
- Design and oversee the delivery of insight and audience-led marketing plans and activities that support our channel partners to attract and convert key customer groups
- Build and maintain collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with existing channel partners and work with the Senior Marketing Manager to design and execute a channel partner recruitment strategy
- Deliver, test, and track digital marketing programmes - includes the delivery of paid search, SEO, paid social, social media, email marketing, marketing automation and trigger-based marketing. Also includes overseeing 'always on' activities in the rest of the world to broaden reach and influence
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager to design and manage end-to end customer journeys (on and offline) that support acquisition, conversion, upselling and cross selling
- Manage budgets - accurately plan spend by channel partner, audience, and market, and regularly report on progress, impact, and ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing Analytics team and channel partners to optimize marketing performance and identify key market and competitor trends
- Regularly monitor and report on marketing performance for each channel partner, ensuring that corrective measures are applied as and when required
- Work with internal teams and manage external agencies to deliver high-quality and highly effective marketing programmes, assets, and content (includes messaging), that not only meet the needs of the customer and channel partners.
Essential role requirements:
- Proven track record of designing and delivering marketing programmes for channel partners and/or B2B in professional services or a similar environment
- Strong background in managing and executing lead gen, nurture campaigns and content marketing to drive and optimize acquisition and engagement
- Evidence of excellent marketing delivery skills including data management, segmentation, automation, asset building and digital marketing
- Results driven - strong business and financial acumen, including budget management and evidence of improving marketing performance and ROI
- Evidence of delivering marketing innovation successfully - includes a good understanding of the latest marketing techniques and practices
- Experience in being able to work internationally and with an international mindset across cultures, geographies, and diverse customer tastes
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Manager role you desire.