Job vacancy - Business Development Manager
Position: Business Development Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits: Car Allowance, Bonus
As the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the continued growth of sales revenues via the promotion of the portfolio of Digital Access Solutions products through the identification and development of robust business relationships. Core sectors targeted will be managed living environments encompassing multi-residential living complexes, retirement / 'later years' developments, and the players active in these markets . Core sectors targeted will be corporate commercial end users, expanding into services offices and FM providers.
This position is Field based role covering the UK.
Key responsibilities and duties are to:
- Clearly understand the requirements of the targeted markets and develop a solutions sales approach tailored to those sectors.
- Work closely with parties within the targeted sectors to identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business deals.
- Develop current relationships and the corresponding revenue streams for DAS solutions within the targeted sectors.
- Increase specifications with influencers and end-users (in assigned end user sectors) for Abloy offering of products and promote as appropriate all complementary products.
- Liaise closely with the Regional Specification team and Channel Management teams to generate and deliver specifications to the targeted end-user sectors.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations showing the capabilities of the products and solutions encapsulating and focusing on the needs of the specific sectors.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Business Development Manager position who has the following experience:
- Have a proven record of accomplishment within a Business Development role.
- Have a proven record of selling electronic security or building management products and technology solutions in the targeted sectors.
- Have knowledge and experience of dealing with UK access control systems and distributors (desirable).
- Hold a clean driving licence as the role involves extensive travel within the UK and Ireland.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Have good presentation skills.
- Be an intelligent thinker who is focused and priority driven.
- Have a positive and determined approach to researching / analysing new business opportunities.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Business Development Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch