Job vacancy - Project Leader
Position: Project Leader
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
As Project Leader, you will be responsible for effectively project manage from instigation to successful introduction to the market of new products - meeting timescales, costs and product specification. Review project success in line with Business Plans and ensure all aspects of the Gateway Lean Innovation Process are met, managing projects through JIRA and Confluence.
- Ensure design output (saleable product) meets design input (project spec).
- Develop project specifications through Voice Of the Customer (VOC) with the market.
- Consistently and regularly interface in the field - customer/domestic markets and voice of the customer through liaison with sales team and key accounts.
- Manage Road Maps & Generation Plans.
- Maintain responsibility and Control of project costs and timescales.
- Ensure Company Health & Safety requirements are met and good housekeeping standards are achieved in the department.
- To maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
We would love to speak to anyone for the Project Leader, who has the following experience:
- Experience in Project Management.
- Have an engineering background but not essential.
- Experience of managing projects within a manufacturing industry and of a technical nature.
- Be well-structured and self-disciplined.
- Be a team player but able to work successfully as an individual.
- Smart in appearance, polite and professional
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Project Leader position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.