Job vacancy - Marketing Communications Manager
Position: Marketing Communications Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will ensure the consistency of the organisation's brand identity across all forms of internal and external communications, creating engaging content, leading sales-driving promotions and customer focussed collateral, all with strategic intent.
Promote collaboration by working with cross functional groups to drive internal communications to keep the team informed and aligned.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market and position the company and its products to target audiences
- Grow the company's social media presence by implementing a digital strategy across multiple platforms, driving user interaction and brand awareness
- Understand and appreciate the ongoing evolution of the customer relationship and continually align content with the appropriate channels
- Lead the introduction of a new website, shaping the look, feel and user experience whilst driving SEO and maintaining fresh content
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches with customer profiling and segmentation
- Design and develop creative advertising campaigns, engaging press releases and other web content to showcase the added value of the company and its products
- Report meaningful metrics and analysis of digital marketing activities alongside insight and recommendations
- Own and manage the financial planning for marketing and communications, ensuring programme objectives are delivered on time and within budget
We would love to speak to anyone for the Marketing Communications Manager position who has the following experience:
- Relevant degree or comparable experience (in accordance with the job description) in marketing, digital communications, media, public relations or a related field
- Demonstrable experience with physical products in a B2B environment
- Proven experience of delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Ability to think creatively and critically about multi-media content whilst ensuring alignment with brand guidelines
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Marketing Communications Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.