Job vacancy - Service Delivery Manager
Position: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Role of Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of a high-quality ICT support service. This is a newly created senior position within the business that holds responsibility for the Service Desk & Field Engineering. You will oversee the Service Desk as a whole, including the Service Desk Manager, to ensure the highest degree of customer service is maintained at every stage of communication.
As the of Service Delivery Manager, you can expect a brilliant package including:
- Individual training and development plans
- Regular company and team social events, plus participation in charity and sports events
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enrolment into the workplace pension scheme
- Membership scheme offering discounts at major retailers, leisure, and travel
- operators, a free monthly cinema ticket and more
- Private healthcare after 3 years of service
- Unlimited tea and coffee in the office
To be successful in this role of Service Delivery Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience working for a managed service provider.
- Very customer service orientated individual, will actively gather and act upon feedback to implement and drive improvement initiatives.
- Previously established, monitor and ensured adherence to policies and procedures.
- Experience of liaising with external stakeholders, managing processes and be an effective influencer.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Service Delivery Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.