Job vacancy - Technical Project Manager
Position: Technical Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Role of Technical Project Manager, you will work primarily with the Solutions Delivery Manager and Account Managers to ensure successful delivery of IT solutions on time, to scope and within budget. You will build a reputation for consistent and high-quality project delivery and provide accurate reporting of project progress, risks, and outcomes. As the Technical Project Manager, you will Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. Develop a technical project plan to monitor and track progress to delivery and Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Successfully manage relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Adhere to all IT related policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role of Technical Project Manager, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Has demonstrable experience in the IT industry and considerable experience within project management.
- Has demonstrable and current knowledge of IT infrastructure, networking, communications, connectivity, and security.
- Currently/previously responsible for providing regular process reports and be a diligent record keeper.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Technical Project Manager position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.