Job vacancy - Project Manager
Position: Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Project Manager, you will lead cross functional groups and drive the momentum of business-critical projects to deliver organisational change across systems, process, product development and culture. Identify, initiate, and lead continuous improvement opportunities with quantifiable benefits.
Take ownership of high profile and multi-disciplined projects, delivering to agreed requirements within time and budget constraints. Develop project management tools and processes, promoting these throughout the company to support improved project delivery in all areas of the company.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties
- Own and lead crucial projects to support continued business growth.
- Take responsibility for the clear definition of project objectives and deliverables, ensuring alignment with stakeholder expectations.
- Generate detailed project plans, identify risks, designate project resource needs, prepare budgets and create timelines.
- Execute project plans in a comprehensive manor, employing proven techniques to manage risk, issues, time, budget and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to stimulate engagement and the open flow of information.
- Apply change management and escalation processes to control scope creep and project drift.
- Keep stakeholders appraised of progress with timely status reports.
- Capture lesson learned and apply this for a continuous improvement loop.
- Detail and maintain formal project management processes within the company's quality management system.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Project Manager position, who has the following experience:
- Recognised project management qualifications such as PRINCE2, APM or PMI
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a project management capacity
- Strong leadership with interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to analyse information, highlight problems and implement solutions
- Proactive and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Competence with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Project Manager position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.