Job vacancy - Software Engineer
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
The Role of Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating a scalable and optimised embedded software system through the full embedded software development lifecycle.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Follow the modules' design and feasibility plan according to project requirements and determine successful implementation using awareness across our product ranges (both new and existing).
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug existing software.
- Collaborate with other teams and programs to share the understanding and knowledge of modules across all platform work, proposing solutions and identifying risks.
- Articulate progress and issues with clear technical updates to project teams and contribute to decision-making.
- Understand and follow the company design processes and procedures (PCP/ECR/ECO/PLM).
- Interface with application software and optimise I/O performance.
- Assess third party and open-source software.
To be successful in this role of Software Engineer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in C#
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Software Engineer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.