Job vacancy - Regional Sales Manager
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Benefits: Company car, Quarterly bonus
As the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales of the company's products and services across our Midlands region. The key to your success will be your ability to develop meaningful sales opportunities with both existing and new clients, utilizing your market knowledge, positioning the Company to enhance the client relationship and managing the sales process to a successful conclusion.
- Manage and develop the agreed yearly budget for geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet strategic objectives.
- Establish and manage effective programs and provide agreed reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with MD/Sales Director.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all the Company's products.
- Provide quarterly results in relation to sales and territory development including territory pipe line
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Regional Sales Manager, who has the following experience:
- Prior experience selling decorative facades and EWI render systems.
- Must have strong negotiation & decision-making skills.
- Focused and self-motivated and able to develop and maintain personal competence.
- Communicates clearly and professionally in written and oral forms to both internal and external clients.
- Generates and acts on new ideas that add value to the business.
- Treats colleagues and customers in a manner which demonstrates integrity, honesty and fairness.
Salary: £40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum DOE + company car + quarterly bonus after probation
ACS are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Regional Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Regional Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Regional Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Regional Sales Manager role you desire.