Job vacancy - Ecommerce Manager
Position: Ecommerce Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to employ a personable and motivated Ecommerce Manager. This is a key role within the business and we require someone who has successfully managed a B2B e-commerce website previously; responsible for:
- Ownership of the B2B website and other digital routes to market, with a focus on driving the e-commerce business
- Full ownership of the e-commerce website - optimising the customer journey based on analytical data and ensuring it is in line with UX best practice
- Analyse and report on website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on-site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Manage agencies that support digital marketing for the business, including PPC, SEO, & Email - or build in-house alternative models
- Develop a strong CRM plan to maintain a solid retention strategy, ensuring maximum traffic and retention of customers to be supported
- Provide the Head of Ecommerce reports covering revenue, profitability and KPI results
To be successful in the role of Ecommerce Manager, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Previously worked in a similar role, managing a B2B eCommerce platform and have proven skills in delivering strong web sales.
- Strong analytical and commercial approach, able to take insights from digital platforms and report, present and propose future strategies.
- Solid understanding of SEO, conversion and web optimization
- Proven skills in managing PPC campaigns, creating the strategy and achieving ROI
- Successfully managed CRM campaigns that increase retention and increased sales.
ACS are recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Ecommerce Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Ecommerce Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Ecommerce Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Ecommerce Manager role you desire.