Job vacancy - NOC Analyst
Position: NOC Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to employ a personable and motivated NOC Analyst. This is a key role within the business; candidates required to have a strong understanding of technical IT concepts to aid in troubleshooting the WiFi and connectivity services provided to customers. Responsible for:
- Handling technical escalations from the 1st line support team, to investigate further and understand root cause of issues.
- Carry out investigatory work involving clients routers, access points, switches, as well as our back end infrastructure and look for causes of issues or otherwise sub optimal configurations.
- Detect and escalate any trends discovered during course of daily activities so that other business areas are aware.
- Perform remote configuration of devices in an efficient manner, either upgrading firmwares, applying new settings or otherwise performing remotely executed technical work.
- Providing feedback, training support and mentorship to 1st line agents where required.
To be successful in the role of NOC Analyst, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Understanding of high-level network concepts such as how devices communicate on a network and over the internet.
- Experience in working on corporate or other computer networks and an understanding of software, systems or protocols such as Radius, DHCP, firewalls, routing, WiFi, etc.
- Experience of applying a technical troubleshooting methodology to determine the cause of faults or other issues.
- Experience of working in a similar helpdesk or NOC environment and using ticketing and remote monitoring systems.
ACS are recruiting for an NOC Analyst. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an NOC Analyst, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an NOC Analyst. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an NOC Analyst with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the NOC Analyst role you desire.