Job vacancy - Project Manager
Position: Project Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
As the Project Manager, you will work with the design lead to develop internal technical standards, looking for improvements or new opportunities with involvement in product or process development where required.
- Site pre-works meetings
- Point of contact for site project team
- Site surveys and reports
- Managing sub-contractors
- Auditing completed works
- System performance monitoring reports
- Roll out remote monitoring systems for new installations
- Investigate, troubleshoot technical issues and develop corrective solutions from commissioning snags/reports
- Other duties to include warehouse organisation, possible deliveries to site
To be successful in this role of Project Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Previous experience with an engineering company/water industry is desirable.
- Performance monitoring and quality assurance experience
- Experience working on a construction site - whether in an operational or maintenance role - CSCS card, SSSTS or SMSTS
- Understanding of BMS and onsite IT systems
- An understanding of procurement, construction and quality standards
- Driving license
ACS are recruiting for a Project Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Project Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Project Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Project Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Project Manager role you desire.