Job vacancy - Head of Finance
Position: Head of Finance
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to employ a personable and motivated Head of Finance. You will be responsible for providing strategic financial direction and management. In addition to:
- Lead, mentor and develop the Accounts and Information Systems (IS) teams.
- Monitor financial performance, develop business KPIs and projection of cash flow.
- Consolidation of timely and accurate monthly accounts, summaries and reports
- Analyse risks and opportunities associated with finance management, develop mitigation strategies and ensure accounting records meet internal and legal requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain financial management procedures and control measures.
To be successful in the role of Head of Finance, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of managing an accounting team within a similar industry.
- In-depth knowledge of financial and accounting topics, auditing and tax compliance, duty and customs regulations and other regulatory matters (UK GAAP).
- Adept in fiscal management principles and processes, including resource management and gap assessments.
- Demonstrable experience in developing, implementing and delivering against KPI's.
- Commercially and financially aware. Manages capital expenditure with the procurement & delivery of projects.
- Experienced with working within an ISO9001 environment.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
ACS are recruiting for a Head of Finance. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Head of Finance, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Head of Finance. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Head of Finance with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Head of Finance role you desire.