Job vacancy - Sales Manager
Position: Sales Manager
Location: City of London
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 per annum
Benefits: Bonus, Car allowance
We are looking for Sales Manager to lead and develop sales activities and the sales team to achieve the business strategy and objective. In this role you will be responsible for dealers and customers in the given area or country, and according to the agreed strategy and business targets, you will grow the customer base and dealer footprint.
Main Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assigned area sales strategy, while developing guidelines and policies in line with the business one.
- In charge of sales expansion, ensuring new product introductions, market insights and active relationship management towards existing and new customers.
- Challenge, guide, develop and coach team members to reach their sales targets and continuously improve key skills.
- Full P&L & net working capital responsibility for the divisions.
- Work closely with all divisions on must-win deals with consolidated gross margin calculations, product offerings and customer expectations.
- Support the company's efforts to reduce accidents / incidents by reporting unsafe actions or conditions and participating in Safety Walks, Safety Audits and 5S events etc. as required.
To be successful in the role of Sales Manager, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Do you have a good understanding of Capital Equipment Sales?
- Recognised Business Studies, Commercial or Technical Qualification
- Significant experience in a Sales Management role from within a related industry, including Sales Strategy and Planning
- Experience of leading and managing a successful sales team, as well as experience/knowledge of engineering production and/or bodybuilder operations is desirable
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders and proven ability in people and team management
- Performance management, problem solving and negotiation skills, analysis & decision making abilities
- Proven ability to manage customer relationships and strong business mindset with financial skills
- High integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skills
- Driving licence
ACS are recruiting for a Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sales Manager role you desire.