Job vacancy - Supply Chain Manager
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £43,000 - £49,500 per annum
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will head up procurement and logistics. The role will be responsible for the performance and ongoing development of the supply chain, as well as owning and optimising inventories. The role will be an important interface between Operations and the Commercial team, including a central role in owning and facilitating our S&OP process, aligning commercial expectations with the operational capacity. The role will have broad, cross organisational interaction, including R&D, Operations, Warehouse, Sales and Tech Support.
- Develop and implement a supply chain strategy
- Lead procurement, logistics and support teams with tools, training and back up when needed
- Owning and driving our S&OP process enabling our operations teams to execute efficiently
- Responsible for the identification, development, and implementation of process improvements, ensuring a strong focus on cash-flow in all supply chain activities, including maintaining right-sized stock levels
- Data driven supply chain based on data analysis, solid KPI´s and tool development.
- Procurement focus - supplier performance monitoring
- Global supply chain projects, global alignment, communication, and intercompany planning
- Work in close collaboration with the R&D, Tech Support and Sales
- Build sustainable relationships and trust internally and externally through timely and clear communication
To be successful in this role of Supply Chain Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Relevant education, e.g. production engineering, degree, HD or similar focusing on supply chain/logistics
- 3-5 years' experience of a similar role successfully leading and developing a supply chain function
- Experienced people leader
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Solid knowledge of process optimisation and understanding of the value chain
- Articulate, with good listening skills for effective interactions with international stakeholders
- Familiarity with Navision
ACS are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Supply Chain Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Supply Chain Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Supply Chain Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Supply Chain Manager role you desire.