Job vacancy - Manufacturing Assistant
Position: Manufacturing Assistant
Salary: Dependent on experience
As the Manufacturing Assistant, you should enjoy working as part of a small team and be a pro-active self-starter and professional communicator whose role will be to the assist the Production Manager in various technical and administrative tasks.
- Identify and report operational problems to prevent production delays.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- Ensure that all equipment, materials and supplies are readily and continuously available to carry out production processes.
- Ensure the production process is carried out in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure safety measures and procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- Analyse overall budget and implement cost-optimization initiatives.
- Assisting with work kit preparation.
- Assisting with stock management.
- Handling day to day administrative tasks including monitoring production schedules, work instructions, procedures and creating reports.
- Overseeing quality control throughout the production process.
- Ensuring that production is completed before deadlines.
- Procuring and monitoring the efficiency of production equipment.
- Updating the Production Manager on the status of projects.
- Liaising and coordinating production with other departments
To be successful in this role of Manufacturing Assistant we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Graduate or equivalent degree, with course work in production management, operations management, or similar.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing administrative role (minimum 2 years).
- Knowledge and competence with Sage.
- Take responsibility for quality of work produced and be able to adapt to priorities and ad-hoc workloads.
ACS are recruiting for a Manufacturing Assistant. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Manufacturing Assistant, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Manufacturing Assistant. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Manufacturing Assistant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Manufacturing Assistant role you desire.