Job vacancy - Business Development Manager - Recruitment
Position: Business Development Manager - Recruitment
Salary: Dependent on experience
The successful candidate for this role will come from a recruitment background with experience in Business Development. You will have the ability to hit the ground running and draw on yourt current contacts for business.
You will enjoy speaking to people on the phone, video call and face to face:
- Able to negotiate a deal.
- Able to manage multiple communications through various different media.
- A fast worker with the ability to think and communicate quickly.
- Very capable on LinkedIn and other.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Motivated, target driven and forward-thinking individuals with excellent communication skills.
Day to day Activities:
- Research and secure new clients.
- Engaging in sales & business development to build your network.
- Promoting of yourself, the business and services through various channels.
- Negotiating the signing of contracts with new customers.
- Managing a data base to keep on top of and develop sales opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Understand and own the recruitment process.
This role is office based in Shoreham but you will need to visit customers and meet up with contractors and customers from time to time.
This is a great opportunity for someone who believes in themselves, has lots of drive and wants to be busy every day.
If you think you are suitable for this role please apply including your cv