Job vacancy - UK Sales Manager
Position: UK Sales Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
As the UK Sales Manager, you will focus on selling custom engineering equipment and integrated process lines to the bakery industry. You will report to the Director of Sales and collaborate with their Bakery Area Sales Managers in Italy, ultimately responsible for managing and growing their bakery business.
- Conducting market research and analysis
- Continually develop and aligning long-term business strategy plans & targets
- Collaborating with colleagues and industry networking
- Participating in trade shows
- Pre-qualifying sales leads and developing sales opportunities
- Reviewing RFQs and clarifying customer requirements
- Submitting proposals and developing opportunities
- Collate information regarding market pricing and expectations
- Preparing and presenting technical and sales presentations
- Continually updating CRM and forecast lists
- Collaborate with Business Unit during contract negotiations including terms and conditions and pricing
- Sending order confirmation documents
- Participating in turnover meetings
- Maintaining client contact and managing expectations.
To be successful in this role of UK Sales Manager we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Degree in Engineering (e.g. Chemical or Mechanical), Food Science or equivalent experience
- Must have 5+ years of experience in Technical B2B Sales and /or Bakery Production
- Must be willing / able to travel to visit customers, potential clients, tradeshows and industry functions
- The ideal candidate would have proven experience in selling custom engineered equipment and integrated process lines to the bakery industry
ACS are recruiting for a UK Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a UK Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a UK Sales Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a UK Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the UK Sales Manager role you desire.