Job vacancy - HR Business Partner
Position: HR Business Partner
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annum
As the HR Business Partner you will work closely with Line Managers to proactively drive the business priorities in their respective area. You will scope and deliver HR initiatives which drive a consistent and engaging employee experience across both divisions; providing ongoing support to the Senior HR Business Partners in all people matters.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives / projects which impact the employee experience and drive engagement
- Supporting with compiling HR metrics to measure success and scope future needs to continually improve the employee experience
- Supporting with employee relation issues
- Providing generalist support to the wider team
To be successful in this role of HR Business Partner we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- CIPD qualified (CIPD Level 5 minimum), you will have proven HR experience including the development and /or implementation of HR initiatives
- You will have a solid understanding of employment law practices and be able to apply this knowledge to employee relation cases and restructures
- You will have the ability to build effective relationships with Line Managers and their teams, demonstrating excellent influencing and communication skills
- Working within a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously, you will be able to think broadly and consider all implications across business function, recommending approaches and providing solutions
- You will be proficient in MS Office and HR systems
- You must be willing to travel to different Corporate sites / attractions on a regular basis
ACS are recruiting for a HR Business Partner. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a HR Business Partner, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a HR Business Partner. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a HR Business Partner with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the HR Business Partner role you desire.