Job vacancy - Commercial Administrator
Position: Commercial Administrator
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
As the Commercial Administrator you will provide high-quality and responsive commercial administration/support for the procurement process. Ensure orders are raised accurately and on time to ensure all goods and services are supplied in accordance with specified technical, quality and delivery requirements.
- Obtain pricing information from the supplier base with supporting paperwork and load into ERP system.
- Raise Purchase Orders and maintain the ERP system with the current status and expected delivery dates
- Assist in all aspects of procurement within the commercial function
- Carry out Supplier liaison and expedite quotes and deliveries
- Utilise relevant supplier portals, price lists and databases
- Provide administration support to stores
- Ensure compliance with government laws and regulations and company policies and processes
- Work as part of a team, act in a professional manner, and convey a positive and constructive approach
To be successful in this role of Commercial Administrator we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Educated to degree level standard or equivalent
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience with Quantum or other planning systems
- Experience in a Purchasing environment
- Knowledge of the Aviation industry
ACS are recruiting for a Commercial Administrator. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Commercial Administrator, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Commercial Administrator. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Commercial Administrator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Commercial Administrator role you desire.