Job vacancy - Global Mobility Specialist
Position: Global Mobility Specialist
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
As the Global Mobility Specialist you will reports to HR Director, with a dotted line to HQ Global Mobility Manager. You will implement and execute mobility programs and services supporting employee short- and long-term transfers, assignments, country entry and international relocation either within Europe or to/from Europe, based on global mobility strategies and guidelines.
- Manages a caseload of visa and work permit applications from start to finish, meeting time and quality standards and ensuring full compliance with country legislation.
- Supporting employee short- and long-term transfers, assignments, country entry and international relocation.
- Managing a caseload of visa and work permit applications from start to finish.
- Acts as first point of contact for all mobility enquiries.
- Advise managers and employees on mobility policies and practices; gathering and completing required information and applications for processing.
- Facilitates immigration status applications and employment authorization for employees and candidates.
To be successful in the role of Global Mobility Specialist, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- At least five years experience of immigration and global mobility in an international company with an extensive mobility program within and outside Europe.
- Excellent understanding of the assignee lifecycle, social security, tax, immigration, relocation, assignment package development, reporting requirements in different jurisdictions.
- Experience of working on his/her own initiative and as part of a virtual mobility team and within a broader international HR team, with international external partners.
ACS are recruiting for a Global Mobility Specialist. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Global Mobility Specialist, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Global Mobility Specialist. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Global Mobility Specialist with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Global Mobility Specialist role you desire.