Job vacancy - eCommerce Manager
Position: eCommerce Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client is looking for an eCommerce Manager responsible for leading a small team, managing external agencies and collaborating with a range of departments to develop and drive the business of two websites; in addition to:
- Owning and project-managing the trading/product launch/promotion calendar for two websites.
- Acting as key point of contact for external web development agency.
- Crafting and implementing trading strategy to drive maximum ROI using analysis.
- Managing content across website in line with the marketing calendar and brand strategy.
- Creating and executing the e-commerce strategy designed to improve UX, UI and CRO.
- Supporting ecommerce integrations and functionality with ERP system
To be successful in the role of eCommerce Manager, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Proven experience in managing a team within an eCommerce / Digital Marketing setting.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Data Studio, Funnel and Magento beneficial).
- Strong knowledge of new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in line-management, liaising between a range of internal stakeholders.
- Analytical and data driven
ACS are recruiting for an eCommerce Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an eCommerce Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an eCommerce Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an eCommerce Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the eCommerce Manager role you desire.