Job vacancy - Lean Engineer
Position: Lean Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Lean Engineer to support and develop the production function by executing best practice lean manufacturing activities; in addition to:
- Lead and facilitate projects that focus on continuous improvement.
- Inspiring manufacturing teams to challenge existing processes and implementing solutions.
- Evaluating current processes and issues by carrying out various methodologies.
- Establishing and reporting on appropriate measurement tools and performance indicators.
- Working closely with Purchasing, Engineering and Quality team to ensure resolution.
- Training, developing and coaching staff on lean manufacturing principles.
- Support with the review and improvement of cell designs, product flow and line balancing.
To be successful in the role of Lean Engineer, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Demonstrable experience of operating within a manufacturing environment.
- Track record of implementing effective lean manufacturing strategies.
- Experience implementing continuous improvement & operational excellence philosophies.
- Hold a relevant lean or six sigma qualification.
- Degree or HNC/HND in an engineering related discipline.
- Experienced on MRP systems and highly IT literate.
ACS are recruiting for a Lean Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Lean Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Lean Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Lean Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Lean Engineer role you desire.