Job vacancy - Embedded Software Engineer.
Position: Embedded Software Engineer.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. The role will involve supporting existing product families and developing new features and products to complement the existing portfolio; in addition to:
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug existing software.
- Collaborate with other teams and programs to share the understanding and knowledge.
- Articulate progress and issues with clear technical updates to project teams.
- Interface with application software and optimise I/O performance.
- Assess third party and open source software.
To be successful in the role of Embedded Software Engineer, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware.
- Knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Solid programming experience in C, C++ or QT.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design.
- Embedded Linux Platform development experience with GDB Debugging, Valgrind & Massif.
- Experience programming on ARM multi-core processors.
ACS are recruiting for an Embedded Software Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Embedded Software Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Embedded Software Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Embedded Software Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Embedded Software Engineer role you desire.