Job vacancy - Software Project Manager
Position: Software Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 per annum
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Software Project Manager. Working at the heart of the R&D team, your role is to manage the software development aspects of projects from the concept stage right through to production; in addition to:
- Concept phase: Working with Marketing and Engineering teams
- Feasibility phase: Deep dive into the product design specification.
- Development phase: Breaking down the requirements into detailed work units.
- Working with the engineers and stakeholders to will decide on agile processes.
- Constantly keeping the progress of the project in check.
- Assist the Project Management team in providing regular and accurate summaries of project progress to key group level stakeholders.
To be successful in the role of Software Project Manager, we would like to speak to anyone who has experience in the following:
- An engineering background, degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline
- Record of delivering complex products that mix electronics and embedded software.
- Project Management experience managing cross functional teams.
- Third party management skills.
- Software quality aspects, software QA and the benefits of continuous integration.
- Proficiency in Atlassian tools such as Confluence and Jira.
ACS are recruiting for a Software Project Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Software Project Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Software Project Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Software Project Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Software Project Manager role you desire.