Job vacancy - Research & Development Engineer
Position: Research & Development Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Due to our clients continued growth we are seeking an experienced Research and Development Engineer to join the design team, creating new products, and improve existing products to satisfy our customers.
- The creation of new products and improvements of an existing product. This is from concept to finished product into production.
- Information gathering at the initial stages of projects to create product design specifications and maintain accurate project information throughout the design process.
- The creation of BOM and product costing.
- Work with life safety EN product standards, to gain classification and CE marking.
- In line with the needs of the engineering schedule produce high-quality, detailed, production-ready manufacturing drawings.
Key Skills: -
- Degree educated or equivalent in an engineering-related discipline or relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience.
- Experience of Autodesk Inventor (preferred)
- Experience with sheet metal (preferred)
ACS are recruiting for a Research & Development Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Research & Development Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Research & Development Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Research & Development Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Research & Development Engineer role you desire.