Job vacancy - Sustaining Engineer
Position: Sustaining Engineer
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Sustaining Engineer, you will be actioning of product sustaining activities for legacy products, both proactive and reactive, driven by company engineering change process. Although directly reporting into engineering the role will report into operations for priority setting and progress guidance.
- Focused in areas such as quality improvements, cost saving initiatives and manufacturing efficiencies.
- Duties include CAD design, problem solving, prototyping, testing and implementation of manufacturing changes to all legacy products.
- Ability to flexibly respond to needs of the business whilst driving activities to completion and collaborating closely with stakeholders.
- Delivering to conclusion assigned ECN's will require a process driven approach, with appropriate decision making, creativity, accuracy, problem solving and task management skills.
To be successful in this role of Sustaining Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- HND, Degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Valid driving licence and up to date passport as there may be local and overseas travel required.
- An understanding of manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of CAD tools, Solidworks or similar.
- Knowledge of the use of ECN process to facilitate and record change activities.
ACS are recruiting for a Sustaining Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Sustaining Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Sustaining Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Sustaining Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Sustaining Engineer role you desire.