Job vacancy - Senior Test Technician
Position: Senior Test Technician
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Experienced Senior Test Operator with responsibility for the safe detailed testing of electrically live space flight hardware in mission representative conditions.
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of everyone within area of responsibility at all times, including leading/managing risk assessments, safety protocol adherence and ensuring relevant PPE adherence
- Always ensuring the safety products and hardware, including ensuring relevant safety measure adherence
- Responsible for test processes training documentation, delivery of training and assessment of training outcomes
- The maintenance, control, set up and operation of test equipment in preparation and execution of test campaigns.
- Proficiently define, write (with minimal to no errors), review and complete all test documentation and recording all activities and data from designated tests correctly and on time.
- Proficiently define, write and review of programs for battery tester equipment
- Detailed understanding of safe set up, operation and maintenance of thermal vacuum chambers.
- The completion of electrical and physical testing of battery units using small test tools and equipment including DMMs and oscilloscopes.
We would love to speak to anyone will the following skills:
- Two to five years of relevant testing experience
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Expected to have a strong experienced background in testing operations.
- A commitment to hardware safety as top priority
- A good knowledge and experience of general electrical test techniques
- A strong attention to detail, logical approach and strong adherence to performing test tasks.
- A good understanding of battery test equipment functionality (Maccor test rigs, vibration table, thermal vacuum chamber)