Job vacancy - Field Service Engineer
Position: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £36,500 per annum
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for maintaining, servicing, and repairing company products and third-party equipment. In this role you will be providing a good level of customer service through product knowledge and customer interaction.
- Complete all service, repair, warranty, and inspection jobs allocated daily, to a high-quality standard.
- Respond to routine enquiries from customers about the technical aspects of the organization's products and services
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise, ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Develop skills and knowledge of the organisation's products and service.
- Comply with all Legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices.
To be successful in this role of Field Service Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Experienced multi-skilled engineering experience with heavy plant equipment and working with Hydraulic Systems
- Able to read and follow electrical wiring diagrams.
- Fault find and diagnostics of CANBUS Systems, as well as electrical fault finding.
ACS are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Field Service Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Field Service Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Field Service Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Field Service Engineer role you desire.