Job vacancy - Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Position: Facilities and Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
To provide mechanical maintenance and facilities service to a site containing industrial and commercial process areas.
- Analyse and repair faults on plant and machinery paying particular attention to identifying and confirming the root cause before implementing effective corrective actions.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspection and action to plant and machinery.
- Carry out machine servicing in line with schedule.
- Installation, removal and relocation of equipment and machines.
- Maintenance of factory and office working areas.
- Support Engineering projects.
- Help and assist other team members, even outside of own individual tasks.
- To be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of self and colleagues in accordance with group and local EHS procedures.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Facilities and Maintenance Engineer with the following experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in a manufacturing maintenance role
- Mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic experience
- Power press experience
Minimum ONC qualified or time served apprenticeship in Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance