Job vacancy - Warranty Team Leader
Position: Warranty Team Leader
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
The successful Warranty Team Leader is responsible for day-to-day management of warranty KPI's, housekeeping, providing guidance and support to Warranty Executives, reviewing warranty eligibility and related cost at Operator and Part Number level as well as recognising and escalating any trends linked to component or Supplier performance, making sure company's cost exposure remains low.
- Responsible for managing Supplier relationships with regards to warranty activity and partnering with internal stakeholders to achieve business line profitability.
- Responsible for identifying and articulating warranty considerations during commercial/customer discussions and negotiations.
- Responsible for successful delivery of Warranty KPI's and providing day to day guidance and support to Warranty Executives.
To be successful in this role of Warranty Team Leader we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Good understanding of contractual liabilities and Industry Standard Agreements related to warranty and guarantee claims, as well as accounting mechanisms for claim reimbursements.
- Very good data manipulation skills (knowledge of MS Excel essential) and ability to analyse and present conclusions from large volumes of data in a clear and concise manner.
- A good knowledge of the aircraft component reliability and on-wing performance, airworthiness regulatory, including industry practises and standards.
- Demonstrates ability to recognise gaps in the process or quality issues outside of own area of operation and escalate to appropriate stakeholders with proposed solutions.
ACS are recruiting for a Warranty Team Leader. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Warranty Team Leader, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Warranty Team Leader. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Warranty Team Leader with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Warranty Team Leader role you desire.