Job vacancy - Quality Systems Supervisor
Position: Quality Systems Supervisor
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
As a Quality Systems Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
- The day to day management and development of Quality and the Quality Management Systems.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality in conjunction with the Group Technical Manager.
- To develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards.
- To ensure Internal Audits are carried out to schedule and actioned in a timely manner.
- To assist in achieving and maintaining customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- To highlight the correct training requirements for staff and ensure that training is carried out with regards Quality.
- To ensure Raw Material, Process Control, and Finished Product Specifications are up to date in conjunction with the Group Quality Team.
- To ensure analytical summaries are maintained and supplied to relevant personnel.
- To ensure that samples are sent as required - for routine testing, customers, etc.
- To ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- To liaise with the Raw Material and Quality Team with regard to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
We would like to speak to anyone for the Quality Systems Supervisor, who has the following experience:
- Knowledge of HACCP, Food Safety, & Food Hygiene.
- Preferably knowledge of all relevant legislation relating to food and feed, animal by products and waste, although training on specific sectors can be provided for someone with the relevant qualifications.
- Proven practical experience of developing, managing, and implementing systems.
- Experience of training and coaching employees.
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and customers, generating, agreeing, and implementing specifications.
- Experience of GFSI audits (BRC, ISO22001) and ISCC audits.
- Experience in dealing with Government agencies, including Local Authority at local and National level.
- Needs to be a tenacious and confident communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Valid UK Driving Licence to drive a hire car.