Job vacancy - Repairs Engineer
Position: Repairs Engineer
Salary: £32,000 - £38,000 per annum
The Repairs Engineer will be responsible for fault finding and repair to component level our wide range of products. This will involve both analogue and digital electronics, as well as an aptitude for delicate mechanical assembly. Some broader understanding of networking, controls systems, Windows, Linux and iOS would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Working on customer returned products that require repair and calibration.
- Carrying out specialist repairs to bespoke product, while liaising with Engineering.
- Interacting with the Support team.
- Supporting field activities and repair centres on an ad hoc basis, which may include international travel.
- There will be some requirement to assist with day-to-day activities, commensurate with your capabilities, within other areas of the company, particularly within Support and Test departments.
To be successful in this role of Repairs Engineer we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Technically capable with a demonstratable history of working within a test and repair environment.
- Show a good ability for fault finding and be able take the necessary corrective action and verification.
- A good understanding of electronics, both analogue and digital, including reading and understanding circuit diagrams as well as a good understanding of component types.
- Experience working with small electromechanical assemblies.
- Excellent soldering skills, mechanical assembly, and practical skills.
ACS are recruiting for a Repairs Engineer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Repairs Engineer, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Repairs Engineer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Repairs Engineer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Repairs Engineer role you desire.