Job vacancy - Quality Inspector
Position: Quality Inspector
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for ensuring that parts, materials, and equipment are inspected and handled in accordance with company operating standards.
- Perform the relevant levels of Inspection and Quality clearance to ensure that inspected parts, as a minimum, meet
- Ensure a viable Quality Control policy is in
- Report to Buyers where any receipt or Quality issues relate to purchased parts. Ensure that all information is communicated in a clear and timely
- Maintain the Quality Management system and the accuracy of the ERP system
- Work towards maintaining Quality and delivery standards, strive for continuous
To be successful in this role of Quality Inspector we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- A good understanding of Quality Systems ideally from within the manufacturing sector.
- Experience in an inspection position ideally from within the manufacturing sector
- Ability to use various types of measuring instrumentation required to check
- Experience using ERP systems, ideally Epicor (E10).
ACS are recruiting for a Quality Inspector. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Quality Inspector, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Quality Inspector. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Quality Inspector with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Quality Inspector role you desire.