Job vacancy - Panel Sales Manager
Position: Panel Sales Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Key Responsibilities of the Panel Sales Manager:
You would report directly to the Head of Sales and assist in the day-to-day trading activities. The role will require the successful candidate to oversee the day-to-day management of the Panel sales team. Ensuring the Panel Team achieves sales, volume and margin targets. Liaising with the supply chain team, suppliers to manage stock.
Key Requirements of Panel Sales Manager:
- Ideal candidate should have a sound knowledge of the Timber Based Panel Products Industry
- Being highly motivated with demonstrable success in sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Being able to travel to visit suppliers, and customers as required.
- The ability to communicate our strategy throughout the sales teams.
- IT savvy with the ability to communicate effectively using digital formats.
- Confidence to conduct and manage effective meetings at all levels.
- Experience in managing and mentoring a sales team.
- Market awareness to understand pricing strategy and control margins.
- Ability to focus on key areas of responsibility including sales and profitability.
- Supporting the sales team with both existing and new customers.
- Have a desire to succeed and develop a positive career within a forward-thinking and successful business.
ACS are recruiting for a Panel Sales Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Panel Sales Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Panel Sales Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Panel Sales Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Panel Sales Manager role you desire.