Job vacancy - Manufacturing Team Leader
Position: Manufacturing Team Leader
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
The successful Manufacturing Team Leader will have a proven track record in leading manufacturing teams, ensuring efficient production processes, and maintaining high-quality standards.
The role will see you:
The Manufacturing Team Leader will play a crucial role in coordinating and supervising the day-to-day activities of the manufacturing team, driving continuous improvement, and fostering a positive working environment.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a team of manufacturing personnel to achieve production goals.
- Provide clear direction and guidance to team members, ensuring a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Conduct regular team meetings to communicate goals, expectations, and updates.
- Collaborate with production planning to ensure efficient allocation of resources and adherence to production schedules.
- Monitor and adjust production schedules as needed to meet customer demands and deadlines. (Adapt to priorities and ad hoc demands).
- Extensive experience with MRP/ERP package(s).
To be successful in this role of Manufacturing Team Leader we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven experience in a manufacturing leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes and quality control.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse data and make data-driven decisions.
- PC literate with MS office and MRP/ERP Packages.
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing principles and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
ACS are recruiting for a Manufacturing Team Leader. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Manufacturing Team Leader, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Manufacturing Team Leader. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Manufacturing Team Leader with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Manufacturing Team Leader role you desire.