Job vacancy - Commercial Director
Position: Commercial Director
Salary: £90,000 - £135,000 per annum
Title: Commercial Director
Do you have proven commercial experience including customer relationship management; pricing; with strong negotiation skills? Do you have the proven ability to manage workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective manner? Are you able to demonstrate extensive experience in senior sales management position?
Commercial Director required around Sheffield
Salary upto £90,000
Location: around Sheffield
To develop and implement the commercial strategy in order to achieve the company's growth aspirations and financial targets. To lead the commercial teams to deliver budgeted sales volumes, margins and market share targets.
The Role of Commercial Director
- Continuously review the company's commercial policies to ensure they align with company objectives
- Establish close working relationships with major customers to ensure the renewal of existing business and the generation of new business
- Lead and support the securing and profitable delivery of major contracts
- Identify and secure export opportunities via inter-Co cross selling; third party distribution channels and other routes to market as appropriate.
- Analyse and adapt commercial policy to prevailing and future market conditions enabling the company to maintain its competitive position and deliver growth
- Drive Commercial Excellence throughout the business using performance data as appropriate to ensure expected results are delivered
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Commercial Director application?
- Proven commercial experience including customer relationship management; pricing; with strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the flexibility and adaptability to liaise with and manage at all levels in the organization
- Pragmatic - result driven - with eye for commercial detail.
- Proven ability to manage workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective manner.
- Demonstrate extensive experience in senior sales management position.
- Experience of technical sales and specification selling in make-to-order building products would be a distinct advantage.
- Level of education: Degree Commercial/civil/structural engineering, ideally with Post graduate management qualification
If you would like to learn more about the role of Commercial Director Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Commercial Director If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Commercial Director please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Commercial Director It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Commercial Director with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Commercial Director role you desire.