Job vacancy - Vice President of Information Systems
Position: Vice President of Information Systems
Salary: £130,000 - £150,000 per annum
Vice President of Information Systems
Our client has a new requirement for a VP of Information Systems who will be a highly qualified and experienced individual who is expected to be a key contributor to the company's strategy and planning process and will be responsible both for IT operations and for technology and digital innovation.
- As a member of the senior management team, make a key contribution to the formulation of the company's business and digital strategies.
- Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the company's goals and evolving needs.
- Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for enterprise-wide IT initiatives to maximise the return on investment.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with business area and divisional objectives.
- Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Develop and execute an analytics program that will allow company business leaders to make data-based decisions.
- Implement the most appropriate and effective IT organisational design to support and engage with the business.
Person Specification & Key Requirements:
- Fifteen years of career experience in technology, including a minimum of 5 years in a leadership position.
- Experience in a VPIS or equivalent position is preferred/required.
- IT leadership experience in a global environment.
- Experience in High Tech Manufacturing or a related industry is preferred/required.
- Experience leading an agile development organisation.
- Experience managing a large outsourcing partnership.
- Strong experience in running enterprise ERP systems such as SAP
- P&L leadership experience is preferred/required.
- An advanced degree in a related field, such as computer science, engineering and/or business (MBA) is preferred
ACS are recruiting for a Vice President of Information Systems. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Vice President of Information Systems please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Vice President of Information Systems It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Vice President of Information Systems with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Vice President of Information Systems role you desire.