Job vacancy - Project Coordinator
Position: Project Coordinator
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
The role of the Project Coordinator will be responsible for delivering high-value, technically complex projects from design to delivery. In addition, by taking responsibility for the management of smaller projects, you will have the opportunity to develop your project management skillset, as you will be working closely with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Assist Project Managers with the management and coordination of all aspects of projects.
- Assist Project Managers to produce monthly reports in line with the project/customer and company reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation of variances.
- Monitor project performance and develop Key Performance Indicators (kpi) in line with new project governance requirements.
- Oversee the project administrative processes and maintain accurate project documentation files in a timely manner.
- Ensure that project controls processes are consistently applied across the project.
- Facilitate meetings, by arranging it, distributing agendas, taking meeting notes, distributing minutes of the meeting and following up on actions.
- 2 - 5 years' experience working in a project environment
- Prince2, CAPM or similar certification is preferable.
- Solid experience and knowledge in financial management.
- Proficiency in using computers and MS Office Suite, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project
- User experience using SAP project management module, in processes such as cost and planning budget, scheduling, requisitioning of materials and services.
- An excellent team-focused environment.
- An opportunity to be a part of a truly innovative company.
- A chance to make your mark on the future technology for public transport.
- A Competitive salary.
- An extremely flexible, fun and varied schedule.
- 25 days annual holiday per calendar year - increasing one day per year following completion of 2 years employment, then 1 additional day per year until a maximum of 28 days.
- Company benefits such as pensions, gym contributions, Specsavers vouchers and much more.
Interested? If you are suitable for the project coordinator position please press 'Apply Now' and submitt your CV to us.