Job vacancy - Procurement Specialist
Position: Procurement Specialist
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
As the Procurement Specialist, you will be working closely with the European Commodity Manager and Director, Strategic Procurement Europe to develop new sourcing strategies and processes across the UK and Europe.
- Negotiate with suppliers to deliver consistently cost savings, excellent quality of product or service promptly.
- Continually engage with internal stakeholders across the business to meet business needs with procurement best practices.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an Indirect/Non-Production procurement role
- Experience in a multi-national corporate environment an advantage
- English language proficiency is essential. Ability to work in French and/or German a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and database management
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm for and ability to influence change at all levels of the business.
- Ability to travel within the UK and Europe - expected 20% travel requirement.