Job vacancy - Account Executive
Position: Account Executive
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
The Role of Account Executive, you will play an important role in providing a stand-out service for our clients in our Global and UK segments. The Account Executive will support all day-to-day requirements from the Account Management team which involve supporting clients, ranging from report creation from a variety of sources, developing strong relationships across functions of the company ensuring efficient client query resolution, supporting ad-hoc clients requests and escalations, complaints management and some face-to-face client interaction.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client account queries, ensuring best practice processes are always adhered to, liaising with the internal stakeholders to resolve communicate back to third parties
- Keep up to speed on the product and proposition that each client has and support the ongoing development of the company's library of information per client
- Assist at peak times of the client cycle; monthly, quarterly and bi-annual meetings, as well as renewals with the preparation of slide decks, demo's and additional business intelligence/reporting
- Regularly and accurately update all customer records ensuring that data provided can be used for quality and factual purposes
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks, working alongside the Account Managers.
To be successful in this role of Account Executive we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Experience in working within an Account Executive/Support role.
- Previously working in the virtual health, or insurance/private medical insurance or broker market.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Account Executive position, please apply for the role with you CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.