Job vacancy - Electronic Design Engineer
Position: Electronic Design Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
As the Electronic Design Engineer, you will take a product concept from initial proposal to schematic and PCB design, onto product acceptance and release, liaising with multiple departments to achieve this goal. Schematic generation and PCB design for a range of products, following approved practices.
- Liaise with various internal teams to design, manufacture, evaluate and release products to the worldwide market.
- Produce the various documentation required for the development and manufacturing process.
- Work with Product Management to define product / design specifications.
- Work with Product Management and Technical Authors on product literature
- Support from initial concept through the lifecycle of products.
- Liaise with external suppliers to source, evaluate & define component parts.
- Work with Purchasing to add new components to ERP system.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Electronic Design Engineer role with experience of:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, or industry experience to a comparable level.
- At least six years' experience in Schematic generation and PCB design.
- Experience of Analogue and High-Speed digital PCB design.
- Ability to understand and fault find analogue circuits.
- Altium Designer experience is advantageous.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary team advantageous.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Electronic Design Engineer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.