Job vacancy - Refrigeration Engineer
Position: Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Bognor Regis
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
The Role of Refrigeration Engineer, you will ensure that services and facilities are maintained effectively to ensure business continuity and customer service levels. The role will require practical hands-on skills, computer-based documentation and record keeping, and management of external contractors. With responsibilities across multiple sites, you will be pro-active in identifying and implementing improvements to current practices with the support of the Engineering Department.
- Maximising facilities equipment uptime and availability
- Scheduling and implementing equipment servicing and maintaining the associated plant rooms
- Ensuring all certification, calibration and essential legislative documentation is up to date
- Reviewing and maintaining appropriate spare parts in-line with the overall maintenance strategy
- Carrying out daily and weekly checks on facilities equipment and infrastructure
- Supporting the departmental requirement to maximise the effective use of the engineering budget
- Assisting the Engineering Manager with controlling external contractors across both sites
- To operate with a continuous improvement approach, specifically in response to Health & Safety and Technical audits
- To communicate relevant information and develop strong working relationships with team members
- To lead by example and have a significant and visible presence
To be successful in this role of Refrigeration Engineer, we would love to speak to anyone who has experience of:
- Hold an F Gas Certificate - ESSENTIAL
- Previously worked in a cold storage environment - ESSENTIAL
- Experience maintaining refrigeration systems, HVAC, compressed air & LV electrical circuits.
- Able to identify, plan and implement PPMs (Planned Preventative Maintenance).
- Hold a Level 2 Diploma installation & maintenance of refrigeration systems
- Capable of carrying out effective Root cause analysis.
If you feel that you have all the skills for the Refrigeration Engineer position, please apply for the role with your CV and an employee from ACS Performance will get in touch.