Job vacancy - Finance Manager
Position: Finance Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
As the Finance Manager will report to the Director of Finance and manage and coordinates the daily accounting function for the business.
This includes mentoring the Accounting staff, responsible for Financial Closing, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, and ensuring compliance with accounting procedures and internal controls. This individual executes a variety of tasks to manage and coordinate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance function.
- Develop business relationships with functional leadership team and act as a Finance Partner
- Drive monthly financial close process ensuring accurate financial results and requirements are complete within corporate timelines
- Upload monthly financial information to the Corporate HFM system and reconcile Trial Balances to the consolidated reports
- Evaluate accounting policies and procedural control systems and work to improve effectiveness and compliance. This includes monthly SOX testing and upkeep of required documentation in the Corporate Sarbane Oxley database.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual operating budget and upload of all budget information into the HFM system.
- Coordinate the collection of all pertinent information required by the Corporate Tax Department.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Finance Manager position who has the following experience:
- Strong proficiency with office productivity applications (Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Word, Adobe)
- Experience with Microsoft ERP software and Hyperion Financial Management
- Must be able to work independently and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing a small team
ACS are recruiting for a Finance Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Finance Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Finance Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Finance Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Finance Manager role you desire.