Job vacancy - Group Operations Coordinator
Position: Group Operations Coordinator
Salary: £30,000 - £30,000 per annum
The Group Operations Coordinator will report to the Group Purchasing and Operations Manager and will support the operations team to achieve departmental and organisational goals. The role is focussed on the systems required to ensure daily operations are efficient and effective across the group. The role has many and varied interactions across the organisation with a primary focus on the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Engineering Change Request (ECR) system and Document Control system. The role will also support key business processes such as New Product Development (NPD).
- Manage and maintain all master data within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to support our UK manufacturing sites and global subsidiaries.
- Create new part codes and maintain BoMs (Bill of Materials) for new and existing products, ensuring accuracy of master data held within the company ERP system required by procurement, manufacturing and accounts.
- Accommodate changes within the ERP system to cater for changing business needs and process improvements, such as creation and maintenance of custom fields.
- Provide user support for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for internal customers from various departments across the global group of companies.
- Support the New Product Development (NPD) process, working closely with key stakeholders in Design and Production to ensure smooth transfer of projects from concept though to manufacturing.
- Process Engineering Change Requests (ECR) received from various departments in line with company procedure, ensuing all actions are captured and ECRs are documented and processed in a timely manner.
- Manage and contribute to reengineering and reshoring projects, working closely within internal cross functional teams.
- Create reports and analyse data for various outputs such environmental compliance reporting.
- Work closely with IT department to propose and implement new software throughout the group, in order to improve efficiency & reduce costs.
We would love to speak to anyone for the Group Operations Coordinator, who has the following experience:
- Experience of systems and operations within manufacturing organisations.
- ERP Systems (Syspro or SAP).
- SQL databases.
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Attention to detail
- Working to deadlines
ACS are recruiting for a Group Operations Coordinator. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Group Operations Coordinator, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Group Operations Coordinator. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Group Operations Coordinator with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Group Operations Coordinator role you desire.