Job vacancy - Supply Chain Planner
Position: Supply Chain Planner
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
- To develop the master production schedules from appropriate data source to regulate the manufacturing demand for the Newhaven factory.
- To plan the final assembly schedules and to ensure that finished product is converted from components in line with demand and labour availability.
- To conduct capacity planning from the demand forecasts so as to ensure that the resources in terms of manpower and manufacturing facilities are available to meet customer demands.
- To determine the raw material requirements to meet the completed product schedules, and to place orders with suppliers against time plans to ensure that materials and components are available on a "just in time" basis and against the company inventory policy.
- To oversee the management of the raw materials and components stores to ensure that components and materials are available on demand and that the MRP system is operated accurately so as to maintain availability in line with demand.
- To provide information to produce service and critical issue reports on a regular basis, with a view to ensure transparency of the supply process and allow corrective actions in a timely manner to be initiated.
- Ideally Material and Production Planning experience gained within a Manufacturing environment or similar sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be comfortable working with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- A working understanding of MRP and inventory control systems and procedures.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including creative thinking with the ability to identify and focus on the key issues.
- Able to work under pressure with competing priorities, and within deadlines.
ACS are recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Supply Chain Planner please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Supply Chain Planner It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Supply Chain Planner with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Supply Chain Planner role you desire.